2013 Summer Food Service Program
Breakfast and Lunch Program
CLHS Home of the Panthers
WELCOME to CLHS, an AdvancED/NCA
Center Line High School
26300 Arsenal, Center Line, MI 48015
Attendance: 586-510-2107 (Mrs. Webb)
Mr. John Summerhill - Principal
Dr. Shannon McBrady - Assistant Principal
Mr. Tom Bomberski - Assistant Principal
Mr. Bob Blair - Athletic Director
Mr. William Stirrett - Director of Student Services
Mr. Rich Varney - Freshmen
Mr. Jerry Perrin - Sophomores
Mrs. Angela Gouda - Juniors / Seniors
Mrs. Mary Szettella - Secretary to the Principal
Mrs. Sandee Miesch - Secretary to the Assistant Principals
Mrs. Cozette Slupinski - Secretary to Athletic Director and
Director of Student Services
Mrs. Terri Perkins - Secretary to the Counselors
"Learning For All"
Letter to Parents
Please click HERE for important information on school safety: A Letter from the Superintendent
Students receive their initial ID and one free ID.
If you lose, misplace, or forget your ID, students must pay $5 for each additional ID.
Students may call home and have someone bring your ID or pay $5 for a replacement.
No IOUs will be given out.
Attention students and parents: Please be aware of our attendance procedure. We are experiencing problems with students coming to school late, being tardy to school or having unexcused absences.
School starts at 7:20 A.M. All students should be in the classroom when the bell rings each class period. Parents, please call your child in within twenty-four hours when absent. The attendance number is (586) 510-2107.
Below describes the procedure that we follow for students who are tardy or unexcused.
- Students will not exceed a combination of 3 or more tardies, chronic tardies, and unexcused or unverified absences in any given week.
- Hall sweeps will be conducted hourly and students will be taken to the attendance office where their records will be screened.
- Screening of their attendance will be based on their previous attendance. If the student has less than three of the attendance problems above they will be quickly released to go to class.
- If the student has three or more attendance issues their log entries will be screened to ensure contact in the past has been made by a staff member addressing this problem with a parent or guardian.
- If the parent or guardian has not been contacted in the past about this issue the student will be sent to class after a phone call has been made to the parent.
- If this issue was addressed in the past the student will be assigned a Saturday School detention, and a parent will be contacted prior to sending the student to class.
- If a student is issued three Saturday School detentions, the student's guardian will be contacted for a conference. If the parent does not come to the school for the conference by the end of the school day the student will stay at home pending a meeting with the parent.