Center Line High School Weekly E-News
Check Out Our Newsletter!
Week of January 6th, 2014
Week of December 16th, 2013
Week of December 9th, 2013
Week of December 2nd, 2013
Activity Calendar 2013 - 2014
CLHS Home of the Panthers
Parent Teacher Conferences
Wednesday, April 2nd, 2014 / 5:00PM - 8:00PM
Thursday, April 3rd , 2014 / 4:00PM - 7:00PM
Relay for Life! Apparel for sale in the front office.
Center Line High School 2013 -1014
26300 Arsenal, Center Line, MI 48015
Attendance: 586-510-2107 (Mrs. Webb)
School Hours 7:20am - 2:15pm
Early Release Wednesdays starts 9/18/13 - 1:10pm dismissal
Mr. Terry Piper- Interim Principal
Mrs. Cassandra Conaton - Assistant Principal
Mr. Bob Blair - Athletic Director
Mr. William Stirrett - Student Relations Director
Mrs. Angela Gouda: A - Harr
Ms. Crissy Karaszewski: Hars - Penn
Mr. Richard Varney: Peno - Z and CTE Students
Mrs. Mary Szettella - Secretary to the Principal
Mrs. Sandee Miesch - Secretary to the Assistant Principal
Mrs. Cozette Slupinski - Secretary to the Athletic Director and
Student Relations Directos
Mrs. Terri Perkins - Secretary to the Counselors
"Learning For All"
Center Line High School News
(see Mrs. Miesch) T-shirts - $10 Sweatshirts - $19
After School Boost! Are you struggling in
one or more of your classes? Would you like help?
Come after school to the Media Center with
volunteer tutors (NHS students) from 2:15pm - 4:00pm
Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. A bus will be
provided for transportation home afterwards.
Doors are locked at 2:30pm
Rolled Plastic Silverware in Black and Orange Napkins
See Folder: Class of 2014
Attention students and parents: Please be aware of our attendance procedure. We are experiencing problems with students coming to school late, being tardy to school or having unexcused absences.
School starts at 7:20 A.M. All students should be in the classroom when the bell rings each class period. Parents, please call your child in within twenty-four hours when absent. The attendance number is (586) 510-2107.
Below describes the procedure that we follow for students who are tardy or unexcused.
- Students will not exceed a combination of 3 or more tardies, chronic tardies, and unexcused or unverified absences in any given week.
- Hall sweeps will be conducted hourly and students will be taken to the attendance office where their records will be screened.
- Screening of their attendance will be based on their previous attendance. If the student has less than three of the attendance problems above they will be quickly released to go to class.
- If the student has three or more attendance issues their log entries will be screened to ensure contact in the past has been made by a staff member addressing this problem with a parent or guardian.
- If the parent or guardian has not been contacted in the past about this issue the student will be sent to class after a phone call has been made to the parent.
- If this issue was addressed in the past the student will be assigned a Saturday School detention, and a parent will be contacted prior to sending the student to class.
- If a student is issued three Saturday School detentions, the student's guardian will be contacted for a conference. If the parent does not come to the school for the conference by the end of the school day the student will stay at home pending a meeting with the parent.
Letter to Parents
Please click HERE for important information on school safety: A Letter from the Superintendent
Students receive their initial ID.
If you lose, misplace, or forget your ID, students must pay $5 for each additional ID.
Students may call home and have someone bring your ID or pay $5 for a replacement.
No IOUs will be given out.