VENDORS: All Curriculum and Technology Vendors, please see HERE.
HELP DESK: NOTICE: ALL support requests need to go through our incident ticketing system, which is currently “SchoolDude” from IT Direct. To open a ticket, just “CLICK IT” (or click HERE… or HERE… or HERE)
For Most Password Reset Emergencies (note: use the ticketing system first):
• For Students & Curriculum Applications (PowerSchool, Data Director, NWEA):
Sharon Maszal, Pupil Services / Student Data Coordinator x2043
• For Staff: x2042
For Technology Emergencies (note: these never happen):
- Stop 1: x2042 / x2044, Technology Services Main Line and Secondary Line
- Stop 2: x2000, Main District Extension (they can get a page out to us)
- Stop 3: x2041, Someone at Which You Can Yell (note: we value ALL input)
Technology Department Contacts:
- Gary Oke, Director of Instructional Technology, (586) 510-2041
- Mark Kulchycki, I.T. Support Specialist, (586) 510-2042 -- i.e. "The Help Desk"
- Gus Hosseini, Systems/Network Administrator, (586) 510-2044
NOTICE: Unless a real emergency, all direct calls and E-mail requests for service will not be honored. You will not receive a reply to your e-mail. Please use THIS LINK to request service from the Technology Department.