CARE WorkLife Solutions
Center Line Public Schools is pleased to offer employees the benefit of an Employee Assistance Program (E.A.P). Simply put, it is a program to offer professional assistance to help employees and their family members resolve problems that affect their personal lives or job performance. Besides being confidential, the program is voluntary - it is designed to allow the employee or family member to seek help on their own.
What does E.A.P. offer?
- Confidential and professional assistance (Stress, Anger Management, Marital/Relationship Issues, Family Dynamics, Financial Problems, Eldercare Issues, Substance Abuse, etc.).
- Information or Referral (phone or in person) at NO COST.
- Four (4) onsite, counseling sessions when clinically appropriate.
- 24/7 day per week phone accessibility for assistance.
- Extended hours (until 9:00 p.m.) on Monday, Tuesday & Thursday.
- Neutral, off-site location (near MISD).
- Services available to ALL employees and family members in residence.
- Services available without regard to insurance coverage of clients.
- For extended, outside treatment - works within insurance coverage or suggests options within client's ability to pay.
- Referrals available through self, union or employer.
- Preferential and CONFIDENTIAL scheduling of appointments. Call 866.888.1555.