Prepaid Lunch InformationAdvanced Payment Program & www.SendMoneyToSchool.com2018-2019 School Year
We will be offering to you again this year the opportunity to pay for your child’s lunch in advance. There are two options available - Advanced Payment Program and SendMoneyToSchool.com. The following explains how each option works.
Option #1 - Advanced Payment Program
- The paying student who attends an elementary building would bring in $12.50. This would pay for one week of lunches (5 days @ $2.50 per day), the student attending Wolfe Middle School would bring in $15.00 to pay for one week of lunches (5 days @ $3.00 per day) and the student attending CLHS would bring in $16.25 to pay for one week of lunches (5 days @ $3.25 per day).
- This will also apply to student’s qualifying for a reduced priced lunch who pays $.40 for lunch each day. All elementary and secondary students who are eligible for reduced-priced lunches would bring in $2.00 to pay for one week of lunches (5 days @ $.40 cents per day).
- Have your child take his/her money to the school Food Service cashier at breakfast or lunch time on Monday of each week. This can be done either daily, weekly, monthly, or longer if you prefer.
Option #2 - SendMoneyToSchool.com
- You will need your student's 10-digit ID number to set up this account for deposits or purchase history viewing. This is the number on the student's ID card. Elementary students, however, do not have ID cards so you may obtain this number by contacting the Food Service Department at (586) 510-2000.
- Upon approval, this site allows credit card deposits to be made into the student's account for purchases in the school meals program. There is a $2.00 service fee per transaction when using SendMoneyToSchool.com to make your deposits. The student's seven-day purchase history, as well as account activity, is also accessible at this site, whether you make a deposit or not. You must, however, sign up to view this information.
The use of SendMoneyToSchool.com will help students avoid missing a meal because they forgot their lunch or lunch money as the student will always have funds available. Also, this feature will help speed up the lunch service as no cash or checks are handled by the cashier as the students are being served.
The method of how you would like to pay for your child’s meal(s) is up to you. If you should have any further questions, please feel free to contact Food Services at (586) 510-2000.
Creating a New Account
2. Click on Create a new account
3. Provide requested information
5. Click the Create Account button
6. A confirmation email will be sent to you
7. Check your email
8. Click the provided link
9. Enter your email and password
10. Click the Login button
11. Start typing the name of your school district
12. When you district is displayed click on it
13. Click on the Add a student to your account button
14. Enter the student’s ID number and click continue
15. If the ID number is valid you will be asked for your child’s first name, last name and birthday
16. Once entered click the Add Student button
17. To add additional students click the Add a student to your account button again
Viewing Balances and Activity
2. Sign in to your account
3. All students assigned to this account will be displayed with their balances
4. To view history click the View Activity button next to the student’s name
Making A Deposit
2. Sign in to your account
3. Click the Make A Deposit button
4. Enter the amount you wish to deposit for each student
5. Click the Check Out button