On Thursday, March 22, 2018, sealed bids were received and publicly opened for the CLHS Track & Site Improvements Project, and the project team conducted post bid interviews with qualified bidders and gave recommendations to the Board of Education on 4/4/18.
At the Board of Education meeting on 4/9/18, the Board of Education approved the following bids for the CLHS Track & Site Improvements Project:
- Bid Division 101 (Earthwork/Site Utilities) – Cortis Brothers Trucking & Excavating, Inc.
- Bid Division 201 (Asphalt Paving/Site Concrete) – T & M Asphalt Paving, Inc.
- Bid Division 148 (Landscaping/Irrigation) – Precision Care, LLC
- Bid Division 149 (Fencing) – Michigan Fence Outlet, LLC
- Bid Division 167 (Track Surfacing) – Pro Track & Tennis, Inc.