Center Line Public Schools makes every effort to insure all digitally provided content, directly relating to ours programs, is web accessible.
All digital content providers are reviewed for accessibility prior to purchase and asked to provide an accessibility statement. This page holds a collection of 3rd-party content provider accessibility statements when provided.
Macomb Intermediate School District (MISD) Accessibility Statements:
The MISD provides many systems for Center Line Public Schools including, but not limited to:
- PowerSchool Student Information System (SIS), includes Gradebook, Assessments, and Parent Portal.
- Schoology Learning Management System (LMS)
- Follett Destiny Library Management System
- Edublogs Blogging Platform
- Discovery Learning Streaming (Educational Videos)
Additional Digital Content Providers:
- Edlio website Content Management System (CMS): https://edlio.com/apps/pages/website-accessibility
- Edmodo professional learning communities
- G Suite for EDU (Google Apps for Education)
- SchoolDude help desk system
- SchoolMessenger Notify school notification system
- STMath math intervention system
- Turninit English language arts (ELA) tools