Continual thanks to everyone you who got out to vote and special thanks to our volunteers who helped us gain this important victory for our kids and the future of Center Line Public Schools! It is a vote of confidence in our district and will allow us to step confidently into the future, keeping our focus, as always, on STUDENTS FIRST!
1/28/19 Bid Package #2 Awards
The Board voted to award the following bids:
- Bid Division 107 (Steel) - Nelson Iron Works
- Bid Division 109 (Roofing) - Esko Roofing & Sheet Metal
- Bid Division 142 (HVAC) - Contrast Mechanical
- Bid Division 143 (Electrical) - J & J Electric
12/13/18 Bid Package #2 Opens
This bid package work scope includes the following at the high school:
- Roofing Replacements & Repairs
- Auditorium Sound System Improvements
- Auditorium Lighting Improvements
- Auditorium Stage Floor Refinishing
- Auditorium Pod Partition Repairs
- Auditorium Stage Curtain Winch Repairs
- Pool Dehumidification Unit Replacement
11/26/18 Board Meeting: Updates on New Peck Elementary/Early Childhood Center
- Bid Package 18-2, pool dehumidification, partial roof replacement/repairs, auditorium improvements. $622,100
- The new Peck Elementary with an Early Childhood Center wing site plans. Bidding should occur in March with contracts awarded April 22nd. Construction should begin May-August 2020.
8/15/18 Board Meeting: Welding Room Classroom Improvements Bid Approval
The Board voted to award the contract for the welding classroom improvements project to the lowest responsible bidder, M.L. Schoenherr Construction.
4/9/18 Board Meeting: Track & Field Improvements Bid Approval
On Thursday, March 22, 2018, sealed bids were received and publicly opened for the CLHS Track & Site Improvements Project, and the project team conducted post bid interviews with qualified bidders and gave recommendations to the Board of Education on 4/4/18.
At the Board of Education meeting on 4/9/18, the Board of Education approved the following bids for the CLHS Track & Site Improvements Project:
- Bid Division 101 (Earthwork/Site Utilities) – Cortis Brothers Trucking & Excavating, Inc.
- Bid Division 201 (Asphalt Paving/Site Concrete) – T & M Asphalt Paving, Inc.
- Bid Division 148 (Landscaping/Irrigation) – Precision Care, LLC
- Bid Division 149 (Fencing) – Michigan Fence Outlet, LLC
- Bid Division 167 (Track Surfacing) – Pro Track & Tennis, Inc.
3/26/18 Board Meeting
Wright & Hunter was approved as the Technology Design & Project Manager.
3/22/18 Track/Field Improvements Bid Opening
We had the track bid opening last week; there were six divisions, and we had 26 bids. They are being reviewed. They came in above budget, so additional work is needed.