Student Web Applications
- Clever (Sign-Sign On for various Educational Classrooms and Resources)
G Suite for Education (formerly Google Apps for Education)
- GMail (CLPS Student Email)
- Google Drive (Cloud Storage and Office Suite: Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms)
Online Classrooms (in general, most online classrooms and content start here)
- CLPS Schoology -- (primarily used at CLHS)
- Google Classroom -- (primarily used at Wolfe, Crothers, Peck, and Roose)
Online Testing and Assessment
- Performance Matters -- (PowerSchool's assessment portal)
- Imagine Learning - ESL/ ELL "Language and Literacy" (Use Site Code: 2608580)
- My Zaner-Bloser Portal (K-5 Handwriting Curriculum)
- READ 180 Universal - Reading Support (for Wolfe, CLHS) -- NOTE: Do not bookmark this site. Bookmarking this site will not work. You must create (or edit) a bookmark with the following code: https://h100008668.education.scholastic.com/ For more information on the reasons why, please see the following article: "Locating your Site URL for Read 180"
- ST Math "Play" - New Version for 2020; Chrome Browser Only (for Crothers, Peck, Roose)
- Imagine Learning "Think Through Math" (TTM -- Wolfe Access)
- Xello - Career Navigator (formerly Career Cruising)
Virtual Curriculum (if enrolled; primarily for Academy 21)
- Calvert Learning - Grades K-5 (via Edmentum)
- Edgenuity - Grades 6-12
CLPS - Chromebook, Google Classroom, and Google Meet Guide
Video courtesy of Crothers' principal, Matt Provost.
Video courtesy of Andrea Szabo, CLHS principal.
Google Account & Chromebook Help:
Tech Help for Parents
Parents, do you more help? Check out the Technology Assistance for Parents page: www.clps.org/apps/pages/techhelp
- Texthelp PDF Reader
- Screenshot Reader (add-on for Read&Write)
To add one or more of these extensions to a Chromebook, follow the links above, then click the blue "Add to Chrome" button.