Academy 21 Enrollment Information
Academy 21 is not your typical virtual school. It is a fully-mentored virtual school offering blended learning options of on-premise and off-site virtual learning experiences in grades K - 12. This program is free, and a computer is provided. To find more detailed information about the program, visit our school website.
Who can enroll?
- Center Line Public Schools students, grades K-12.
- School of Choice for Macomb and neighboring county residents, grades K-12, during limited enrollment windows. (Eligibility based on review of student discipline records.)
When is enrollment?
- Current residents: Enrollment requests are taken twice per year at semester time.
- New residents: Enrollment requests are taken all year.
- School of Choice: Our school of choice window for fall 2022 enrollment is now closed.
Ready to Enroll?
Step 1: Schedule an Academy 21 program interest meeting before registering with the school district. We want to make sure that Academy 21 is the right choice for you. Call our office to schedule your appointment! 586-510-2062 or email the principal, Jennifer Wickersham, at [email protected].
Step 2: Complete the online registration process: https://centerline-
Complete all information and make an appointment on the final page. This appointment is for the pupil accounting office at the administration building. Select the date and time that works best for you.
Bring the following to the appointment:
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Your mortgage or lease
- A recent utility bill
- Your driver’s license
- Your child’s immunization record
- Your child’s hearing and vision test results (kindergarten only)
- Documentation of any medical or custody concerns (if applicable)
- School of Choice Application (if applicable) Visit the School of Choice page for the application.
Once you’ve completed the program interest meeting, online registration, and provided all the documentation, your child will be officially registered!
Academy 21 grades 6-12 only will be open to limited School of Choice from January 3, 2023 - January 27, 2023 at 4:00pm. The application will be posted at that time.